The Chania Film Festival invites you on Monday, December 28, 2020 at 18:30 to an online event on the occasion of the film “THE GIANTS ARE COMING” and the subject of children’s rights.
For the event you can register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4813204268
You can also watch the event on the CFF Facebook page and Youtube channel as well as on the social media of the co-organizers
In the context of the event:
– The short stop motion animation film of the Network for children’s rights entitled “The Giants Are Coming” will be screened
The film was created in the framework of a seminar on the Child’s Right to Health and Free Access (children with disabilities). The script was created by children aged 9-12 who participated in a special creative writing workshop in the framework of the program “We are here too!” with the funding of the John S. Public Benefit Foundation. Latsis.
They will intervene:
– Mrs. Sofia Malandraki, regional executive director of Crete
– Mrs. Eleni Zervoudaki, Deputy Mayor of Chania
– Mrs. Chrysanthi Maragkoudaki, Deputy Mayor of Platanias
– Mr. Panos Christodoulou, Director of the Network for the Rights of the Child
– Mr. Matthaios Frantzeskakis, Director of the Chania Film Festival
A discussion will follow with the participation of:
– Mr. Giorgos Panagiotakis, writer – screenwriter
– Mr. Panagiotis Tsalavrettas, cinematographer
There will be the possibility of public participation with questions and interventions.
For the event you can register at:
You can also watch the event on the CFF’s Facebook page and Youtube channel as well as on the social media of the co-organizers.